Tuesday, April 03, 2007

All change?


Well, you may see one or two changes in the appearance of my blog.

I didn't actually mean all of this to happen. I was making a simple change and must have hit a wrong key and ended up losing many of the customisations I had put in place before.

So I decided to start again.

Sometimes a fresh start is a good thing, as long as we don't throw away everything from the past. As any visit to New Lanark will show you- there are always things we can learn from the past.

One of the things you can now do is perform a Google search direct from this blog (see bottom of page) and you can search the Web, my blog or our church site. Try it and see.

5 comments:

Kerron said...

Apparently we are going to New Lanark a week on Saturday. Should be fun.

Not sure if you saw the Doughty Street prog last night (I'll put up a link to it later today) but did some quality namechecking for Motherwell. :-)

Anyway, I prefer the blog how it is now. A change is definitely as good as a rest. :-)

IAIN CUNNINGHAM said...

Hi Kerron, you will really enjoy a trip to New Lanark. Anyone with any involvement at all in the co-operative movement has to go there!
Sorry I missed Doughty Street last night. Only caught your post this morning, but I'll check out the link later.

liz crumlish said...

Wouldn't it be good if we could do that in the church - just hit the wrong button and effect change? Just need to figure a way.
Blog looks good anyway.

IAIN CUNNINGHAM said...

Hi Liz. I'm not sure I would want to be able to change the church at the push of a button. I might hit the wrong button and make the wrong change!

Kerron said...

Isn't change always wrong in church. ;-)