Monday, January 22, 2007

O, no you don't....

We had a fun rehearsal for the panto yesterday. At last it all seems to be coming together.
Here some of the singers get a chance to see the action for the first time and hopefully begin to realise how the songs they've been learning fit in with the story. They seemed to be having a good time anyway.
On Saturday, in spite of my fear of heights, I was up a ladder about 15 feet from the floor (I think that's about 4.5 metres in new money) putting into effect my little 'engineering' solution to the growing of a beanstalk. We won't know if it works until Sunday's dress rehearsal. (Not that I'm a last minute person or anything like that...)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Violet C said...

Hi Iain
Enjoyed reading your blog. Also just found the Kirkton website. It's great and I'll be able to keep up with all the news. Pity I can't get to the Panto. Have booked to come home later instead. Hope it goes well and look forward to seeing the photos/DVD.

Take care
Love Elaine S

IAIN CUNNINGHAM said...

Hi Elaine,
Thanks for dropping in on the blog. Keep visiting and leaving comments, please - as long as they are as positive and friendly as your first :-) (Only joking)
Sorry you won't be able to see the Pano. There will certainly be photos but hopefully also a DVD. See you some time.
x

Paper Dreams, Honey. said...

"Oh no you don't..."

that's my favourite bit. When Ailsa pinches all the money =]=]=]

i'm actually really looking foreward to dress rehearsal. It'll certainly be a break from all this studying.

I'm also very intruigued about the beanstalk...:)

hx