Monday, January 29, 2007

It'll be alright on the night...


Well, I guess that's it!
Final rehearsal yesterday went reasonably well. Just the opening night to look forward to now. Inevitably there were one or two 'snags' yesterday (that's what a dress rehearsal is for after all) but at least we didn't need a major re-write of the script or a re-think about my beanstalk 'engineering.'
It's been a fantastic individual and team effort from everyone involved and considering how few rehearsals we've actually had I am amazed at how it has all come together.
Now... if they can all just keep up the momentum for the two nights of the performances...

4 comments:

E.Louise said...

I won't say break a leg because apparently (I learned from watching The Producers) you shouldn't say it on opening night. So I hope it goes well!

IAIN CUNNINGHAM said...

Thanks, Emma.
Hope the packing is still going well but that you haven't packed away your computer yet and can still update your blog. Look forward to seeing some interesting pictures from Canada - a country I would love to visit one day. Nearest we got to it was Buffalo, NY

Anonymous said...

good luck to everyone... just sorry I can't be there to see the premier of what I'm sure will be an incredible panto!!

please make sure someone can provide us with video evidence of its greatness!!

Kerron said...

That photo looks like a scene from Coronation Street. Good work! :-)

BTW, what a great film The Producers is (old and new). Fantastic. :-)