Friday, May 18, 2007

You can work it out


In light of the fact that over the next week or so I am going to have to listen to debates and hear about issues from many different standpoints and perspectives, I thought I would post another little mystery picture.
This time it is something a lot less obscure than a guitar capo. This is something you are bound to have seen before, though perhaps not exactly like this (and it may not be what it first of all seems to be.)
It is clearly something more organic than a capo, but I'm not going to give you any more clues than that. Just fire in your suggestions in a comment.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian
It looks to me like a cabbage - but maybe that's too obvious!!

Jxxx

IAIN CUNNINGHAM said...

Hey. That was quick! But I'm not going to tell you yet if you were right. You'll have to wait and see.

Shony said...

Hi Iain

I thought it was a cabbage leaf to but on a closer look I am wondering if it is some type of flower?

Steve Tilley said...

A lily?

Anonymous said...

I'm staying out of this one. Make a fool of yourself one time; wait before doing it again!

lynntie said...

A flower or a lettuce maybe?

Anonymous said...

I think it's a rose. I'm taking another chance, but I've seen a rose where there is pink and green like this. But the photo is so clear and so close, it makes me think it's something else all together.

Kerron said...

I would have said flower, but if we are going obscure what about a butterfly...or a really veiny floral dress?

OK, I've no idea. Does it show?

Muscles said...

Iain, It seems to have spout on the front so I'll plump for a flower-shaped teapot??