Saturday, May 26, 2007

Easy after all


Well, some of you were absolutely spot on with your guess. It was a rose. (Sorry I zoomed in and also manipulated the colour just a little bit to make it harder to work out.)
Actually these particular roses were quite spectacular. Very large and unusual in shape as well as being beautifully scented. (Too many highly-bred roses nowadays have no scent at all.)

It's been a long week away from the blog, and a busy one at the General Assembly. I hope to pass on to you soon some of my own little observations of the week. Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to blog while I was away. Although I had my laptop with me I had no access to broadband and no way of uploading photographs, which was the original intention of this bundle of random reflections. And now with so much still to prepare for tomorrow's service, I don't have time to think of anything original to say. I just wanted my regular blog-watchers to know that I have not gone away altogether.

1 comment:

liz crumlish said...

Welcome back Iain. Look forward to hearing some of your impressions of the week at assembly.