Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Show me the way to the Armadillo...


I had a meeting today in the SECC in Glasgow, which will be the venue for Nexus, later this year.
My particular reponsibility is to organise the Saturday evening worship event which will take place in the Clyde Auditorium (pictured here) known locally (and much more graphically) as 'The Armadillo.'
You'll be hearing much more about it in later posts - that is, once I have something to say!
For the moment, I am in the rather worrying situation of having very few of the plans, and people, fully confirmed. But there is plenty of time....
Isn't there?...
I am happy to say that the rest of the planning team are much further on than me and that the whole event is shaping up to be a really exciting and dynamic three days.
One thing I have really enjoyed about working with anything to do with our 'Church without Walls' process is that the meetings have always been lively, creative, energising.... and enjoyable and that is not something that can often be said about meeting associated with church business!

No comments: