Saturday, February 17, 2007

No entry


Well, Wilson didn't get his visa. :-(
We have yet to hear the official reason but it is very sad none the less.
As I have said before it is incredibly difficult for a single, male Kenyan to be allowed entry into the UK.
I should point out that Wilson is not in this picture. This is a group of young guys at Muguga that I played 'football' with. As you can see from the picture, they were a lively and happy bunch. The ball was home-made from a number of supermarket carrier bags, all layered on top of each other and held together by rubber bands. It makes for a surprisingly bouncy ball. However, I don't think FIFA are ready to endorse it as an official match ball.

2 comments:

Kerron said...

I blame the Government. :-/

IAIN CUNNINGHAM said...

Exactly!