Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Starting again


Apologies for the tiny picture!
It's the archived picture of the visitor locations on my ClustrMap. It showed that from 20 Jan 2007 to 21 Jan 2008 there had been 17269 visits to this blog. Not a particularly large number as internet sites go but it also showed where each of these 'visitors' was located and I found it fascinating to think that people from all sorts of countries and on every continent had one way or another stumbled on to this blog. You could also see where the regular readers were- they were represented by the larger dots.
But now ClustrMaps has decided it is time for a spring clean and a fresh start and they have archived my map and produced a new one.


And now I discover that my first visitors of this new year are from England, France, Philippines, USA (4) and Brazil (2)
I wonder who you all are?

5 comments:

Alice said...

Lanark :)

IAIN CUNNINGHAM said...

is that Lanark, Brazil? :-)

Kerron said...

Guilty as charged. England.

Alice said...

If only...maybe a tad warmer ;)

Anonymous said...

Not very far away!!